*Chobe Bream Beginners fish farming course (5 days)*
Chobe Bream Beginners fish farming course (5 days)
What we teach:
• Fish physiology and basics of aquaculture
• Water quality
• Production systems (what kind of area should you grow your fish)
o RAS systems
• Fish husbandry (how to farm with fish and be a farmer/ manager)
• How to stock the ponds, feeding, cleaning
• Harvesting and processing (what to do when you have finished growing the fish)
• Marketing and business plans (how to sell the fish and make a business from it)
• Basic classes in Nutrition and fish health
• A course hand out (manual and slides)
• Classes (where you will be taught the course material)
• Practical’s where you will be able to take your class work and use it on a real fish farm, i.e. get your hands wet!
• Lunches and tea.
• Chobe Bream Bag
Leave with the skills to start your own small scale fish farm
Learn how to successfully provide for yourself and others.
Payments must be made at least a week in advance, those who have not paid will not be allowed to attend the class. Payments can be made at Chobe Bream farm or by EFT.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.